About Me

Proud to be Muslim. Proud to be the chosen one. Well, all of us are the chosen one by Allah. Waiting for the signs to show up and heals my heart. Pray for me. May Allah bless you :) follow @riamohamad

Sunday, May 15, 2011

assalamualaikum :)

About a month had elapsed since my last published post right ? maybe , i'm some kind of busy right now.. busy with my career as a student . I wish I had enough time to concentrate only on my studies and not too stress about the SPM , but as everyone know , SPM only once in a lifetime . Right peeps ? I wish to gain a lots of memories studying with my beloved girlfriends . Being crazy with them makes my life happier and crazier ! Its the month of May right now . Only about half a year to go before I can drop my pen as a school children and battle with my own mind and pens , with liquid paper answering all those examinations and so on. Answering all those addmaths , physic , chemy and biology makes me keep thinking , when are all this stuff going to end ?! I'm tired and sick of it ! but , as a servant to the ALMIGHTY GOD , all I can do is just keep praying and be patient . so verily , with the hardship , there is relief . verily , with the hardship , there is relief. ( surah al-Insyirah 5-6 ) . I gained strength by listening to the holy Quran . I knew that I wasn't alone when I stared to the moon , stars and the sky . At that time , I knew that I have GOD by my side . I felt embarassed to him . I knew that all this time , I've made a lots of sin towards HIM . and now , I'm here . Gazing to all i've done and hoping for his help . 

Ya Allah , forgive all my sin , provide me some strength to pursue success in life :)

p/s : Dreams requires struggle , Struggle requires sacrifice and Sacrifices requires perseverance .



                                                              

No comments: