About Me

Proud to be Muslim. Proud to be the chosen one. Well, all of us are the chosen one by Allah. Waiting for the signs to show up and heals my heart. Pray for me. May Allah bless you :) follow @riamohamad

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

When it comes to 2012 (^_~)

Assalamualaikum :)

When it comes to 2012 , i'm very sure that each of us has renewed their wish list and resolutions.

Therefore , proud to say , so do I ! hehe :) 

My dreams and wish list for this year are :

  • 12A+ in my SPM 2011 :)
  • Having my own driving license 
  • Get my own pink Nikon 1 J1 


  • Pink apple macbook pro



  • Further study is pharmacy or medicine or add maths teacher 
  • Scholarship maybe 
  • Ke jordan atau mesir atau rusia atau mana-mana sahaja 
  • Get engaged ! HAHA ^^, 


All in pink . because i'm deadly in love with pink colour ^^

p/s : selamat bersekolah semua . Jangan asyik tersilap tulis tarikh 2011 ye . it's now 2012 :)




2 comments:

Syifa Zul said...

ingatkan kau suka purple,,

RIA said...

aku pun pelik bila orang ingat aku suka purple syif. haha