About Me

Proud to be Muslim. Proud to be the chosen one. Well, all of us are the chosen one by Allah. Waiting for the signs to show up and heals my heart. Pray for me. May Allah bless you :) follow @riamohamad

Sunday, July 1, 2012

If I'm strong enough

Assalamualaikum :)

It's hard

It's not easy

Even if I have to pretend, it's still not simple as that

OPTIMIST, THINK POSITIVE 

Those words, came out from their mouth

Trying to cheer me up

but

It's hard

I don't think I have the passion anymore

The passion flew away

The passion left me

I need to find that passion

That passion that make me feel strong

 confident, happy, cheer

I don't think I can endure it

But I need to

The thing that only matter is TIME

HE makes my life uneasy when it's not the best for me

HE makes my life easy when it is the best for me

Where the old me has gone ?

I need to find her

I know she'll be coming 

If and only if I am strong enough

No comments: