About Me

Proud to be Muslim. Proud to be the chosen one. Well, all of us are the chosen one by Allah. Waiting for the signs to show up and heals my heart. Pray for me. May Allah bless you :) follow @riamohamad

Monday, July 9, 2012

Setiap amalan bermula dengan niat

Assalamualaikum :) 

Mungkin title ni lain sikit dari isi yang bakal dihurai. Tapi tak apa sebab masih menyentuh soal niat. I've once felt stress. Really stress . A bad stress that affect my studies. I can't focus in lectures, I ignore my quiz, I left my classes and I left my tutorial book clean without any mess. So hard to recover until my classmates feel a bit fright to say hi to me. Maybe I look like a zombie to them. Sort of. With unhappy face, fake smiles, plastic laugh ! But when wawa asks me, Ratna ok ? I smiled to her. A very sincere smile showing that I'm ok. It's the first time in a week I feel like this. That moment we just came out from lab after doing some experiments preparing standard solution, dilution process and titration. 

I made my parents feel uneasy. I made my sisters uneasy. I don't know whether it's not meant for me or it's just Allah made my route not easy as others. I chose my path. No matter what the upcoming problems and risks, I have to endure it. I'm not going to run away from trials and tribulation. HE made trials and tribulation to make our IMAN grow thicker and stronger. I don't know why I said those things back then. But I'm regretting it now. 

A text from my friend, saying TAJDIDKAN NIAT SETIAP HARI !

I tried. But eventhough I start my day with a smile, renew my target and niat everyday , it just don't work for me. Mungkin banyak sangat dosa. 

I'm hoping for rays of light. 

I'm going to fulfilled my dreams. 

What you have dreamed, become a mission :)

Himne Iman :D


1 comment:

Myra Arshad (: said...

selamat berpuasa dear ;)