About Me

Proud to be Muslim. Proud to be the chosen one. Well, all of us are the chosen one by Allah. Waiting for the signs to show up and heals my heart. Pray for me. May Allah bless you :) follow @riamohamad

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Declaration

Assalamualaikum :)

So I've been thinking that lately some of my friends still asking questions like "kau kat mana sekarang?" "kau kat mesir lagi ke?" and the main reason for this post is to declare that I've quit my study in Egypt and are currently continuing my Bachelor of Pharmacy in one of private universities in Malaysia.

It kind of sad having to quit your study while you are enjoying yourself being a student in a foreign country even though facilities in Egypt are quite outdated compared to Malaysia. But i enjoyed myself exploring the other side of world especially when it comes to 'ardhul kinanah'. But well after few months passed and now I'm about to finish my second semester, i can feel that Allah has granted me priceless experiences.

My first wish is to study in UK or Jordan but He gave me an opportunity to study in Egypt. I've been pampered since I was born. Not a moment i feel burdened of having to save money ( read : for living). But Egypt taught me that there are plenty of people of the same age of my parents still struggling for life. Egypt taught me a lot. Alhamdulillah. It literally going to be my priceless experiences.

No comments: