About Me

Proud to be Muslim. Proud to be the chosen one. Well, all of us are the chosen one by Allah. Waiting for the signs to show up and heals my heart. Pray for me. May Allah bless you :) follow @riamohamad

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Keep Your Head Up

Assalamualaikum :)

Alhamdulillah praise to Allah for every nikmah He gave us. Every time I encountered in a interesting or maybe challenging situation Ive always have this thought like " I can blog about this ". But then I went home. Start my laptop and do assignments. Pathetic kahkah. I must say that I rarely have time to write leisurely. Naahhh cause Im too busy (ayat cliche bebudak uni). Actually it was due to loads of lab reports assignments and even projects. Seriously Im gonna miss my school days and friends too. School is a place where you went there just to meet your friends. Bukan sebab semangat nak study sangat pun.

As we grow up we can say we have less time with friends. Not because we wanted to be apart from each other but basically because everyone move on. We have different goals in life. Even our life story is different too. Some might get married earlier, some went overseas to study or some just pretending to be busy and write about it in blog (well thats me). As I said earlier, we don't have any choice. Its life. We cant just ask everyone to be free on a particular day like how our teachers made us to be free in Saturday for extra class kihkih. We have responsibilities. But it does hurt when we can see that it seems like only we give an effort to keep the friendship go on like it used to be.

Time is moving like real fast. I thought I have just graduated from high school but suddenly in 2 years time Im gonna graduate from college life. So here to our friends. Keep Your Head Up and move on life. Everyone is not going to be with you all the time. But remember when you need them, they are still there.

No comments: