About Me

Proud to be Muslim. Proud to be the chosen one. Well, all of us are the chosen one by Allah. Waiting for the signs to show up and heals my heart. Pray for me. May Allah bless you :) follow @riamohamad

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

He Who Holds Our Hearts


For a second I feel pain,
For instant I cried,
Questioning why He gave me such trial,
Forgetting all the nikmah He granted.

I'm a human,
Who keeps forgetting,
Hoping for rainbows everyday,
Forgetting that rains should fall down before a rainbows appears.

Everyday is a chance,
Waking up in the morning is a chance,
Breathing is a chance,
A chance to be better,
A chance to prove that you are something,
A chance to create happiness.

Look for rainbows in rains,
Look for brightness in sunny,
Look for stars  in darkness.

He who holds our hearts,
He who creates us and our stories,
To Him we shall return.

No comments: