About Me

Proud to be Muslim. Proud to be the chosen one. Well, all of us are the chosen one by Allah. Waiting for the signs to show up and heals my heart. Pray for me. May Allah bless you :) follow @riamohamad

Monday, June 13, 2016

I'll never walk alone

Assalamualaikum :)

Alhamdulillah praise to Allah for all nikmah He granted us. Alhamdulillah for today. I've been a little bit depressed since I migrate to Japan (eceh migrate pebenda) I mean temporarily living in Japan for 9 months. I am quite stress due to several reasons which I wont tell publicly because some things are better left unsaid kahkah. (depressed sebab homesick kot. Ehh)

But alhamdulillah I am glad that I have new friends here. Japanese sensei are very helpful and willing to teach us new things here. Wise people once said - If you are willing to say good bye life will grant you a new hello. If you dont come out of your comfort zone, you'll not learn. So I am thankful for now as I learn something new once I step out of my comfort zone. (But currently waiting for other hikmah from Allah to show that I have not made the wrong decision by choosing to do my research in Japan)

Besides my parents, whenever I feel down, my friends are the one who cheer me up. Eventhough we are currently 5335 kilometers away. And I am thankful for that. I thought no one will ever remember me all alone in here. But instead they are there for me. Yaayyss. May Allah grant us the best ukhwah because I love you guys so much.

We are so busy with our schedule but never they miss to update me things. We chat, gossiping, calling and even facetime. That is the reason why girlfriends are the best. Even when I posted something unusual in facebook they are so curious and worry. But yeah perempuan ni kan kadang-kadang emosional lebih sikit. Cepat prasangka cepat buruk sangka. Alhamdulillah I survived my first Ramadhan away from my family for the first time. Pengalaman orang kata. Hari-hari kena fikir hari ni nak masak apa untuk berbuka. Tapi bab juadah lain tak dapat ler sobs. Dah tiga minggu di Jepun masih belum jumpa tepung. Nak buat pancake pun tak boleh sobs. Ive always updating my blog right now since I have quite leisure time right before starting my research project. Wish me luck and pray for me :D

No comments: