About Me

Proud to be Muslim. Proud to be the chosen one. Well, all of us are the chosen one by Allah. Waiting for the signs to show up and heals my heart. Pray for me. May Allah bless you :) follow @riamohamad

Friday, August 11, 2017

Get Rid of Toxic Attitude

I'd wish you would listen to me
I'd wish you would be rational
I'd wish you would be born to different you
I'd wish to let you be in your own room and space
Throwing away all the toxic attitude
And come out again as a new person
Start afresh
And be a better you.

But that's how I'd wish.

You shut me out
You ignored
You won't listen

Ego won't make you go any further. 
I've done my part and the rest is up to you.
I've always pray the best 
but this time I'm going to let you sail on your own ship
Hoping that one day, you will learn from mistake.

No comments: